Saturday, January 17, 2015

Infrared.

Yoooohoooo!
Never get to update for such a long time.
Well in summary - year 2 semester 1 was hectic, but my results were the best as compared to year 1 grades.
So I'm so so so happy, hahahah I have to make sure this semester I don't slack off too!
Saying about that... my first week of school I DID actually skipped 2 lectures.
Never too pro in waking up 6 plus in the morning for lectures. I kind of dislike 8.30am lectures.
Can't they just delay it for an hour or something? I kind of pity those who stay at the east side man.

Anyway,
The 1 month holiday were pretty good hahah, JT got me a tamagotchi friends.. the purple one.
I also made my first ever online purchase on ebay for my tamagotchi p's dream coffret set.
It was a good deal actually, and I kind of worry whether will my package make it safely to Singapore.
& IT DID ARRIVED.
I actually took quite a number of photos from my phone.
My phone's camera is pretty shit right now.
I think the glitch happened last year? There is this pink filter on it esp when it is under dark lighting.
Must be the white balance glitch..
Oh well, I had to tolerate until this coming april to change my phone since my contract will be ending.
But I'll still post them up soon. haha
So during the holiday, mark came up and talked to me. Asking whether we could meet up.
We did. In fact, after that we met up another time to watch the fireworks.
Everything is pretty cool. I'm fine yah I'm fine.
Everyone was shocked but yah, we're good pals.

Anyway, I think I did write about gaining weight suddenly way back during my 3 months holiday last year.
I hit almost 50kg. hahahahaha.
Well, the good thing is... (sorry I might irritate some../sound like I'm bragging) I have very high metabolism.
Then you must be thinking - if you have high metabolism how come you can gain weight and become a fatso lehhh?
If you know about my lifestyle, I never exercise.. yes for many years I've been stagnant.
I binge eat more than 4 meals a day.. and I practically eat fast food more than you. (I eat almost everyday - either breakfast, lunch or dinner)
kind of funny, but if I had a low metabolism rate I would have become worse.
So thank you dad, thank you mom, hahahahahah.
So up until now, I tried to exercise la. But you know, my mental will is super weak.
I never like exercising T_T
Here and there, here and there.. then my weight dropped to 45kg right now.
I wanted to donate blood but I guess I couldn't according to everyone because..
I tried to sit up/ do crunches but I felt intense giddiness so I gave up - conclusion: I am weak.
I cannot lie down flat without something supporting my empty head.
It's either I have low blood pressure/ my heart is just weak.
Conclusion - I am just weak la hor.

I'll update soon.

If you wonder why my title of this blog post is infrared, I'm pretty frustrated.
I couldn't find any infrared + bluetooth phones around anymore. Its for my tamagotchi p's data transfer.
Even if I have one phone, the battery decides to bitch slap me. Either that, it would be the charger.
So I might had to buy one online, since all the second hand phone shops didn't have one. (I went around finding...)
okay ciaossu.
Hopefully I can find one soon.

Currently reading:
Animal Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment