Wednesday, September 24, 2014

bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooored

Oh hi I skipped school today.
I might be skipping tomorrow as well.
I'm not a good uni student.. neither am I smart.
People just need to study something for awhile - and able to understand fast.
While I'm here like.... wols.



slow.



Anyway, the maze runner is great. thumbbbbs up.
I knew there will be a sequel.
& awkward to know minho is more popz than the rest. SHINING ASIAN.

Bad news btw, maybe its a funny one.
For the record:
I'm 48-49kg now.
In the past I was about 41-42? crap how did I. what do.
Nah, in fact I am very happy - happy fatty.
Because I've never went pass 45kg.
It was a tough battle, and thanks to my hermit life.. I did it. I have conquered.
Now I can make fat jokes without feeling like I make fun of people.. since I'm seemingly fat to many people now (they are all like... cha... you need some help). well no, I do not need help. kiddingz.

I should really be quite concern now because my tummy is big. like pregnant.. so much fats inside I just can't.
LOL
I miss kite flying.... with my legs.

Look @ dat leggzx


Next week would be recess week yayyyy. Gonna return to 1 week hermit job,
Frankly speaking, I'm really worried.. worried.. for my grades... maybe for everything
Hooked to this song.. "NO SCARED" by ONE OK ROCK.
dang, its too good.
taka's voice pfffffffffff why so good?


xx





No comments:

Post a Comment