Saturday, September 20, 2014

二十一

Today's a pretty special day.
Well ya today I had to rush my lab report and stayed in school for many hours.
Thank you 19 September, you're always full of workload/exams/stuff that make me not enjoy my day.
I'm 21 now.
& I should take back my words like.. "stuff that make me not enjoy my day".
Actually I'm truly AM surprised.
Its like, I got up in the morning, went to school, stayed there for hours just to submit my lab report.
No matter how early I try to start on my report, I always end up last minute rushing for it to be done.
Raudhah and Cheryl appeared while I was waiting at EEE block - with a cake.
Strawberry shortcake.

& Cheryl just automatically sang a birthday song to me. LOL hilariously funny.

In my life I've been surprised once during my birthday when my secondary school friends pop up in my house (yes IN MY HOUSE) with a cake. - apparently I thought we were going to meet at lot 1 to celebrate.

& they were the second bunch.  Yes I'm touched. Really touched.
Besides Mark, they were actually counted as friends-who-surprise-me.

I'm truly blessed with funny friends and I really appreciate them. The strawberry shortcake was yummy.. I didn't cry ok.

After the submission of the lab report (thank God), we head over to JE to eat.
Because amu is vegetarian and roo roo is muslim, there's quite a limited choice, but we had awesome cheap deal at pizza hut (hahahaha aunty cha)

I went back home and took a nap, cause its horrifying tiring. (is there such a thing? but lab report scares me and suck my energy dry.)
& my papa got me a giant strawberry shortcake..... wat.
wat.
wat. why that again hahahaha but I like.

Anyway, just something I want to write about..
In the past I used to get really upset when people forget my birthday esp my second brother.
I would rant and rant and cry and cry and whatever bullshit. (did this once, years and years ago but I think that's enough ranting going on already.)
I would treat that date - 19 sept to be the MOST special day.
Later on, I think I just grew up. I don't think all these are necessary anymore.
I don't expect things, and I realized birthdays are just not as important as other things.
Actually my plan for my birthday this year was actually to walk down town area alone, buy a cake, and go back home.
I didn't thought much about chalets, parties or stuff like that.
I find it intriguing to celebrate my day - with myself.
Hope my point makes sense - that I-have-changed. HAHAHAHA.
But anyway, the plan changed and no self pitying was done because my friends wanted to celebrate hehehehehehe~

I didn't throw any extravagant party because partly, I don't want to bring awkwardness to people. More of a people pleaser LOL.
What's most important is unity, I'm really happy to celebrate with my love ones.




roo and siew mai

amu raudhah charisse cheryl
Thank you (blush)


& woah, I just want to say this again.
I love ONE OK ROCK... and takeru satoh..... and. ryunosuke kamiki (his voice calms me down if that makes sense)
anyway clock strikes past twelve. it's 20th.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment