Saturday, July 12, 2014

PSO2

I've been playing PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online 2) lately, and all I got to say is ... this game is super duper awesome.
Yes, no words can describe how awesome this game is.
Whoever is reading this better go and try it now. (ok maybe I sound pushy)
To be honest, it can get really confusing at the start.
PSO2 is not very user friendly, but I promise.. you'll get a hang of it.
There is a nice community as well, ah yeah.. kind players.
Awhile ago before I went to six avenue with my parents and big brother for late lunch, I was kind of stuck in the game.
Like... what to do now.
Should I grind quests to level up so as to fight rockbear?
Is my level good enough to take up this fat rockbear? (I guess its a miniboss)
I know nothing about PSO2 except to do quests and cast Foie and Barta.
Ah hah! Now you've guessed it if you're playing PSO2, I'm a wizard/force. (Who gives a shit)
Luckily I asked one kind player I forgot her ign but its some Japanese name or something.. about skill trees and disc.
Holy shit, I can learn any discs I want and it doesn't affect my skill tree.
Okay I might sound too stupid/noob and that's the truth.. I am a noob in this game.
For now, this is a great enlightenment from all the crazy confusing things I've been facing in this game.
AND HOOOORAY I DEFEATED THAT ROCKBEAR.

On the side note, I am going to JEM soon. 
I thought of going another round to fight rockbear and finish my first paradigm matrix.
Shit happens.
Just now, I failed my priority order to defend the freaking ship so I was like... fine... logout.. Fate has decided I should get my ass off the chair and get ready to leave house instead of being a hermit.
Kia si right? I know I know.

















Was testing out the screen capture. 
Don't judge my character.
My ign is chasoba.... yes that noodle thingy.
I usually name my chara chasoba ok.. because I run out of ideas already.
PSO2 character customization is terrific..
Too terrific until I didn't really customize my chara and it turns out jin chio (pretty) eh.
Boobies too big.
I sound really lame. Awkward moment when I realize my chara is on a different level than me LOL.

Okay ciao.

I need to meet pei pei pei pei.

No comments:

Post a Comment