Thursday, July 17, 2014

More free time?

I'm unemployed now.
Feel so much like a shit now because I am such a fool.
The company I worked in is a SME.
Yeah, there's only 4 middle aged guys and ... Me.
Nic went back Malaysia so I was the only female there.
Such a last minute notice, worse still they already knew last week.
Their excuse was because they were too busy.
Yeahhh right. Ok ok.
I didn't update that I had a job during the holidays.
I won't say anything bad about this job.
However, sometimes I'm really fed up with some stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I love this job. I am happy to work.
However, in life some things don't just work and people have to insist on doing double work.
Also, out of the four, there are some stuck up fella who just can't take little things.
I definitely learned some pointers here and there so thank you life.
You definitely gave me a tiny lemon.

No one is going to hire me for a month so I'm just going to be a hermit again.
Thanks!
To add on to my minor misery, I already bought my concession card.
Hybrid.


Right now I'm on my way back to the office to submit everything, and I'll have to take another trip next time to collect my pay.
Shall not comment, just remember to inform me to collect my pay.

Small issue in life, no need to waste so much energy on hot vapor.

Anyway just now my dad just passed me a paper bag. I tell you, this is just like kinder surprise!
So grateful!

Fats just can't say no. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment