Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weird or.. nay?

Everybody who knows me knows I got a weird taste.
Nah, not in relationships lah (maybe).
What I meant was food.
Yeah, I love eating snacks or food that people usually thinks is gross or... just plain wtf.
I love natto and I can eat it everyday.
I drink sweet corn juice too.
Not forgetting all the weird snacks I've been eating.. Now I look like a pear.
Everyone has their own weird habits and seems like mine is just disgusting hahahahahaha.

huehuehuehue. okayzzzzz wthzzz.


Okay skip topic lah.. this early morning match was quite a horror. (lol)
The Germans rape the hell out of the Brazilian players.
I kind of feel sad for Brazil but the defense system is too weak.

Later on there will be another match.
As usual, I will root for Holland.
Even though somewhere deep inside my mind I know Germany will win the world cup..
By the way the anti gambling advertisement just got backfired.
Laughing way too hard on this.
Seems like the father who bet all the savings on Germany will be rich.

I am friggin tired during work because of the morning match, especially when I have to run to different places.
Gonna roll on my bed naos.

ciao~


 From my twitter feed. Made my day.
                    
 Last night's mian fen guo at TPY. This is the best MFG I've eaten!
Dragon Beard candy! Not bad at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment