Monday, March 16, 2015

Today's NOT my day

Wow so much drama. Wow so much fun. Not.
So I had to submit my assignment 2 (resume) for mastering communications mod and my lab report for immunology.
At the veryyyyyy last minute, I found out my resume had some mistakes.
Being a perfectionist, I would have preferred submitting it with a thought that it would be okay.
But by seeing those mistakes I know I won't have an ease of mind.
So after asking my friends for opinion, I decided to go to LWN library to reprint (even though I still submit my resume with mistakes along with the job advert and cover page).
I went there and started on this computer and God. This starts to really screw up.

Introducing the blue screen of death.
Yes, while I was editing, the comp decides to slap a blue screen on my face. 
So okay, chill. Change the comp.
Second comp? Can't print.
Third comp? No printer registered. 
EH WOW I'M SO FURIOUS OK LIKE YOU THINK I GOT A LOT OF TIME TO CHANGE COMP LIKE I CHANGE MY UNDIES?
Even I don't change so many undies in like 15 minutes right!
So I used Cheryl's comp to print my resume and lab report. Sigh. 

Okay so next thing, after I submitted my lab at SBS, I went to HSS building to submit my resume.
I called wx and he told me it's around the 2nd floor. 
Next, wx and gq later advised me it would be better to print the cover page and job advert (AGAINN?!?!) for the ease of my prof accessing it.
Wow no. Nononononononononono...
I DEFINITELY don't wish to use computers for today. It's really frustrating to see my luck so suay.
So I kind of "whine" to Raudhah about it and she's like hey maybe prof is in her office!
I'm like ooookay it would be perfect if it's like this.

When I reached HSS building - time to find her officeeeee.
So I went second floor and keep it in mind I'm already drenched in sweat. 
I couldn't find her office omg.
I panicked and called wx again. 
Wow I walked along the corridors like some model catwalk but with sweat...and panting like a tired dog.
Finally I found her office and THANK GOD my prof was inside. I explained to her and submitted my final draft. Phew.

Okay so once I reached home, I took a nap until 4.30pm.
Here's the thing that makes me cringed every time I think back.
I went to the kitchen to get some snacks. I was rummaging through those snacks when I felt a bite on my hand.
Well yes, you can expect this shit to happened to me, I mean what else man. 
Much to my horror I flinched and a cockroach dropped on the floor and went to hide somewhere.
OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD.
I wasn't wearing specs but I SAW. THIS BLACK THING. BLESS MY EYES.
I didn't had the chance to blog about it but this ISNT THE FIRST TIME.
BUT IT SURE IS THE FIRST TIME A COCKROACH KISSES MY PALM. I TOUCHED IT.

The first time was when I was making dinner some time back. Natto gohan (natto rice) yums.
I went to the kitchen and decided to take rice when PIAK. OPPSYYY. The disturbing sound.
A big cockroach landed on the shelf next to my rice bucket waaaaaaaa. 
So that night I didn't dare to go to the kitchen. 
Back to the topic where I first got kissed by the black shit.
I scream like a girl and ran to my living room whining and just act all disgusted. 
My dad came up to me upon hearing that high pitch scream, and found out what happened.
And here goes his "weak girl-tough training" talk. 
"Like that only, next time if you go jungle how you tell me." - EH WHAT THE HECK. WHAT JUNGLE. LOL. 
Sigh man, today is really epic. That's why I decided to impart such great memories down this blog today.
HORRIFYING HOW COULD I TOUCHED A COCKROACH.
I SOUND LIKE A BIMBO THE WHOLE TIME BUT NO SHIT GIVEN. OH YAH AND I WENT TO BATHE AND WASHED MY HANDS MANY MANY TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment