Friday, August 29, 2014

When studying strikes.

One pimple, two pimple, three pimple, four..
What fat nose I habbbz.
一 二 三 四

I don't even bother about my hair anymore. Hey wait, I am never bothered (LOL).
& this is some typical studying pose. #poser

Oh yah, I forgot to spam some photos.
Because recently.... I'm in love.
With takeru satoh.




hahahahahah yep the one who acted as kenshin.
Plus, ONE OK ROCK will be singing for the coming movie OST....  the movie premiere is today.
(sigh got to wait till Monday comes.)
omg why.
ok, back to school kid mode.
Got to watch the forensics science lectures, argh I'm here stressing.
anywayz, the previous 2 posts were too personal already. 
sorry about the emo nemo moments.
anyway I put those personal posts back to drafts.
got to learn about being "mysterious". HAHAHAHA
ok joke.
but seriously, I was quite sad..
all is good/all is well now.
& he started working, so proudz.
& about the previous post.. yes I was really thinking about my past. pffffff hahahaha.
got to be strong~
the strong kokoro/ /마음
kkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment