Friday, August 8, 2014

Sudden aspiration.

If I were to talk about myself. I'll say I never once had a long standing dream/ambition.
I'm always fickle.
I've dream about being a housewife, a normal office lady, a make up artist, so on and so forth.
It never last for long.
I'm just floating away, wasting my time doing what needs to be done.
I've been asking myself repeatedly - What do I ever want?
Am I doing all these for others, or for myself, or both?
Going to a JC was probably my dad's idea, but it was ultimately my choice.
Then, was it for my dad or was it just for me?
Even when I had to repeat my A levels that year, I admit there was a moment where I really regretted going to a JC.
My dad asked "Are you angry that I wanted you to go to a JC?"
I felt hurt, but it was soon I realised it wasn't my dad's fault.
Ultimately, it was mine.
I was the one who heeded the advice, the one to decide, the one who didn't give in my fullest, the one who failed, the one who bear.

If I carry on typing about that I might drift off from my point.
- So in some circumstances, I've realised what I've been doing with my life was just doing for the sake of doing.
Up until this year, I got a sudden dream of what I want to do.
It would never be easy, the road to my dream will be tough, but I'm still going to try.
A small dream, but it will make me really happy.

Because I'm finally doing something.. for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment