Sunday, May 12, 2013

Late posts.

On labour day baby got a day off finally!
Went to his place and go Punggol to prawn.
Eventually we bbq the prawns, took so long to actually fan the charcoal.
Like what are we doing with our public holiday lol.




First prawn!


My hair like shit.



2nd of May: Outing with the two retarded jokers juan and mingzx!
its been so long since I met them, miss them sooo much.
Juan dyed her hair and Ming went to red hair.
We met after my work, met them at plaza sing.
Then we keep wondering around thinking where shall we eat, as usual!
Walked past a thai restaurant and I was like - NO. Partly was because Mark is addicted to thai food ever since we first ate thai food, so I'm quite sick of thai food already.
Instead we went to eat at 'Kazokutei'.
Three of us ordered Nabe. (Maybe because we are quite fond of vulgarities)
We point at the menu instead of saying it out, too offensive.
We gossip gossip and chat until so long and then we finally decided to get out of there lol.
Paid for their meals since ming is enlisting soon, sigh say bye to your red hair please.
Walk around and went to Abercrombie and Fitch. Perfume damn thick and we are like clubbers inside the shop.
Saw a chio bu, hips don't lie.. I like her. kkk
Then we went to Antoinette to get our macarons!
Ming finally had his virgin try of macarons hahahaha yup and it really tasted soooo good.




All of them look so ke ai.


Pistachio macaron!
--------------------------------------------------
Other recent pictures:





My first rod everrrrr.


I named this puffer fish 'Truffle'. Mark caught it hahaha.


This cat really niam me to the max.


Inside joke. Had celebration of Mark's mom and dad birthday at MOF.


Mark's dad help me take the soft ice cream and deco it. Damn nice and yumz, appreciated it. :>


Fish and Co. with jojo last wednesday, bombay version.. not fond of it haha.
Nice chatting with jojo as always, full of jokes coming out from our mouth. :D



Super cute, its like positive externalities you know? (economics students will know hahaha)
Okay, maybe use in a wrong way.


LOLOLOL



Sakura mochi. Its just so yummy I can't even.


Dad doesn't like his face to be uploaded on the internet but heh.
Love you papa and mama.
Thanks for accompanying me to SMU tea session ytd and listen to what they say about the course.


Indian rojak, super yumz!



My first fish caught just yesterday! mini catfish.
In total I caught like two catfish and actually one crab but the crab decided to just plop back into the sea when I was reeling back. Bad ass crab is bad ass.



I guess that's all for the late posts on what the hell was going on with my life.
I was accepted into SMU economics, NTU biological sciences and NUS Project and facilities mgt.
Forget about NUS, was quite sad I couldn't get in FASS instead but oh well.
Next Saturday would be NTU tea session, ultimately I hope I know what do I really want to study in Uni.

Happy mother's day to all mothers out there!
I love you mommy.
You know I really do. :)


Bye, 
C.


No comments:

Post a Comment