Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy birthday to Mark!

Late post! He's birthday was actually on the 26th but I was really busy so I couldn't update.
I did a surprise for him when the clock strikes 12! He really thought I was at home lol.
I got him a lightsaber.. Ya ya I siao enough. And a mp3 since the one he has is really going to ICU.
Baked an oreo cheesecake and ate with his parents and him. The cake is ... so-so but it's my first time baking!
He's all happy and I'm glad my hardwork and effort has been paid off.
I really run here and there to prepare all the presents, wrappers, card deco, cake ingredients etc.
Never had I done any surprise for anyone before. :)
Heheh. I'm happy when he's happy and he's always happy.. so that makes me always happy?
Omg that's so not me. So cheesy peasy.
Have to thank Juan for helping so much man. Damn touched when she help me out.
Didn't managed to take much photos though.. esp the cake! Oh well.
But I love you. Happy er shi er!

No comments:

Post a Comment