Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year - 2014.

I'm glad I met many people in 2013, they are awesome.
Especially you mark. Especially you. <3 :)
You made my life so much better, happier and much much much more awesome.
Even though we don't get to count down together, and not watching the pretty pretty fireworks.. there are many years ahead and so many more chances we could have to count down together <3
We had a countdown dinner at mark's place.
Uncle and aunty had a mini steamboat + grill dinner.
They are super cute, keep ask me to eat, really full.
Till the point its painful to laugh.
I'm glad I met mark. His parents are awesome.
Yeah, of cos I'm happy to have such awesome cute parents too.
Went home and countdown with them.
Even though it may not be an extravagant countdown, I celebrated with the people I hold dear to me, and that's good enough :)

Happy blessed new year.
Of course, I miss you my dear truffle.
I'm glad I get to see him on Christmas day.
He gotten much much more puffy fluffy~ So cute :)

And a super awesome start of my new year was what happened at ozworld.
Some guy just wanted me to be his "barbie doll" for the day (as in dress up).
Because I was still in my newbie clothes, he gave things for me from head to toe: Hair, clothes, shoes and new rod.
I really think the people in ozworld are freaking generous and nice.
I'm not lying, THEY ARE SUPER NICE. Right until now I never met any crazy rude gamers in oz. I've played this game in secondary 2 and really, my past experience was that the people there are fun and nice.
That justify my point even more.
The other time a lady gave me a rod and 1k gold too.
So many angels in oz. So grateful :')

No comments:

Post a Comment