Friday, July 12, 2013

Arts science museum.

I'm at ntu medical centre now, waiting for them to come back from lunch sigh pie.
So having some free time I shall bloggggg. :>
Phuket trip pics are still stuck in my netbook and basically I'm too lazy to upload luh.
---------------------------------------
So the other day mark mark and I went on a date to the mummy exhibition and yeh it was eggcitingzx.
Got to know how do they mummify the dead, it was a cool experience.
I bought the photograph that we took outside the mummy exhibit and gave it to mark. :)
Memorable day out, and especially once we step outside there were fireworks!
They were having NDP rehearsal, so we sat there and watched the fireworks.
How romantic it is.
Even though the fireworks are not for us, but it feels like it's a celebration of us being together, since we went out for our monthsary date. :>
Chilli crab xlb!!
3D mummy show!
Flute flute flute. Everyday flute. 


Hehehe, once I saw the background I immediately tell mark to take photo hahaha. Damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment