Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whut







Yesterday's foodie! So I got my pay and went to look around at plaza sing. Girls habit, once get pay must throw a bit of the moolah. (LOL)
So I chanced upon this this... what's that called? Canele, ya.
Got some cakes and macarons fyuuuu looks damn cute.
Went to Mark's house and deliver these. We ate together and it was like.. rofl, breast cake joke. 
"It looks like a breast."
"You bought this cake because it looks like a breast right?" 
The cheese cake and the macarons I picked were nice and sweet hehehe yumz.
Later in the night we dine at some romantic ambiance kind of place. I enjoyed eating the waffles. 
Why do we keep eatingggggg

I just downloaded blade and soul private server. can't play ok I give up, gibbbb up.
ozworld is also not doing any justice with all the stupid network error downloads.
So I shall just sit here and stone.................................
Wish me luck, tomorrow's my smu interview. Honestly I feel a little afraid... like you know? interviews. We're talking about interviews here.. and I'm not those blah blah blah blah kind of girl to strangers. I'm like always stoning and using singlish whenever I talk. So yep. :(

Time to eat some more snacks and get fat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment